Thursday, April 25, 2024

Jordan Taylor (DJ/Producer)

John B. Marine | 4/25/2024 03:06:00 AM | | | |
Jordan Taylor is not your average trance producer or DJ. This individual is adept in the art of what I call "SaxoTrance." Imagine uplifting trance paired with a saxophone solo... and awesomely putting both together. That's what this gentleman provides. So what I decided to do is blog about this fellow and introduce you to his style.


BEFORE I BEGIN...

1.) For my motorsports fans, this blog post is Jordan Taylor the trance producer and DJ, not the race car driver Jordan Taylor or any other Jordan Taylor.

2.) Jordan Taylor does not call his work by anything. I just call playing saxophone with trance as "SaxoTrance." You know- SAXOphone TRANCE.







This is Mr. Jordan Taylor...

Jordan Taylor
^ from: (YouTube) - Jordan Taylor is the master of SaxoTrance. If you don't think saxophone can blend with trance, you obviously never heard any of Jordan Taylor's music sets or mashups.

Jordan Taylor has always had a passion for music and jazz. His talent level is a mile high of most others- hailing from the Mile High City of Denver, Colorado, USA. He has a number of musical degrees in college as part of his vast experience with music. Somehow, Jordan has dare tested the waters of blending saxophone play with some of the hottest of-the-moment uplifting trance songs. The rest... is history.

Jordan Taylor usually mixes uplifting trance on his Twitch channel. His Twitch community hit 2K followers in February 2024. At times, Jordan Taylor involves his community with a segment called "Smash or Pass," in which Twitch community votes whether a song should stay in his lineup of songs (smash) or do away with (pass).

Jordan has performed at a number of venues with a number of different shows in his career with a career dating back as far as 2010. His involvement with trance personalities is also diverse, including the likes of Andy Moor and JES. While he plays saxophone a lot, he sometimes plays some flute and an ocarina. Apparently, Jordan Taylor also happens to be an avid golfer and follows most Denver sports.


My Testimonal.

I discovered Jordan Taylor some time in 2022 (December, I think). As a lover of smooth jazz, I felt a connection to his style of saxophone play along with enjoying various styles of trance. The Twitch community for his channel is also great. Therefore, it was a number of different factors that led me to join in on the power of SaxoTrance.

Since each stream on Twitch follows the mindset of "Good Vibes Only," each stream is an enjoyable experience. So that's why I try to join in on each set and stream I can join in on.


The Saxophone + Trance Effect.

The saxophone can exude a number of styles. Namely, a saxophone can provide smooth instrumental style. A saxophone can even be romantic. Why, then, would anyone want to pair a jazzy instrument like the saxophone and play some uplifting trance with it? Having jazz with trance offers up a strange dichotomy. If ever you hear Jordan Taylor's streams or his mashups of songs, you will hear bits of saxophone complimenting parts of a song. Believe me- he makes saxophone work. With some songs, his saxophone play beautifully compliments some songs. It is for these reasons that Jordan Taylor stands out among a vast crowd of trance producers and trance DJs.

Want to hear Jordan Taylor mix saxophone with trance? Here is a sample for you. I tried to feature a song complimented with his saxophone play. This was the best I could find:


^ Me Minus You #edm #saxophone

How you like this performance?


What I Would Tell Jordan Taylor (if he read this)...

I vastly appreciate your fabulous work as a DJ, trance producer, saxophonist. You're a cool person overall. I wish you the absolute best in all of your endeavors in the future. You made many a Tuesday or Thursday (or even non-Tuesday or non-Thursday raves) more interesting with your fine play and DJ'ing. Keep up the great work and stay awesome!


For More Information...

To learn more about Jordan Taylor, links to various sites of his can be found here: beacons.ai/JordanTaylorMusic. Check out Jordan Taylor on Twitch by visiting: twitch.tv/jordantaylormusic. The schedule usually is every Tuesday night and Thursday night at 8:00 PM Eastern time.




Oh, and One Last Thing...


Since I posted this blog post on April 25, there is one last thing I wanted to say to Jordan Taylor on this day...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jordan Taylor!

:D





That's all for this one. Thanks for visiting! I hope you get to read more of my posts if you enjoy my work. Visit my other blogs as well if you are interested in my other work. Subscribe/Follow my blog(s) in any capacity if you love my work. Share my blog post(s) with others if you enjoy my work. Support me further by connecting with me on social media; and if you are inclined, feel free to donate to me (donations are voluntary but would be appreciated). Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

Visit my JohnMarineDesigns Weebly site, subscribe to My Blog(s), and/or Follow on Bloglovin! Let's connect:
Contact Me via E-Mail Contact Me via Discord

(donations are voluntary)
Visit and Subscribe to My Blogs...
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS) Subscribe to John's Life Space (JLS)
Get Social With Me!
Facebook (Friends) Facebook (Fans) Twitter YouTube
Pinterest LinkedIn (professionals only) Discord ???
Support My Creative Works!
JMDesigns John on Envato
Patreon Soundcloud Bandcamp
Twitch OpenGameArt TurboSquid
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger