Sunday, November 29, 2009

Forward Progress Addresss

John B. Marine | 11/29/2009 11:24:00 PM | |
Recommendation for Facebook friends: click on this note and comment on my full blog entry!

This is my first video in some time. I've created this blog entry to discuss a few things.

* I didn't buy anything during Black Friday, but I was able to do some window shopping. I saw a few different things I was looking for. I even saw a girl between maybe between the ages of 17 and 24 wearing flip-flops, short shorts, and a simple hoodie on a 50°F morning. During the madness of Black Friday shopping, I was able to see a program that I found would fit my computer specifications very well. I went to an Office Depot store and saw a program called Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 9. I grew interested in this for two reasons- (1) something worthy to graduate from Windows Movie Maker, and (2) it fit my computer specifications very well. I felt you can do so much more than you can with WMM (then again, you can say this for almost ANY program). In fact, the whole Vegas Movie Studio series (not the Vegas Pro series) have system requirements that are within my specifications. Vegas Movie Studio HD is within my budget, abilities, and needs.

* I now talk about camera and camcorder options. My best option would be the Sony Webbie HD (MHS-PM1) for point-and-shoot camcorders. My best traditional webcam option would be the Vivitar DVR 870HD. I seem a bit more comfortable with the Sony Webbie HD because of its portability. I'm really torn between getting a point-and-shoot camcorder (like the Flip lineup of camcorders) and a traditional camcorder. A best-of-both-worlds model would be the Sony Webbie HD MHS-PM1.

* This blog you're reading now has been seen by people from as many as 32 different countries, spanning every continent besides Antartica (obviously). So make sure that if you're reading this, you check out my full blog entries and make a post on them with your comments.

* People have joined Twitter. Some people have requested me to join Twitter so they can follow me. But in my view... Twitter is just too much for me. I'd rather use this social networking site than Twitter. Actually, this social networking site IS my own Twitter.


I am planning on making other videos in the future. So please stay tuned! Subscribe if you love my YouTube channel! And don't forget to see more of my blog!


Video:

Forward Progress Address (Audio Only)



Thanks for reading and watching!
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger