Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Anieszka

John B. Marine | 1/05/2010 04:04:00 AM | |
(UPDATED: April 3, 2012)

Anieszka is a young singing talent who may eventually be the next best thing. She has an interesting background. Anieszka is of Mauritian descent, born in Papua New Guinea, and based in Australia. Her singing reminds me of Jordin Sparks- sweet, but powerful. I think she is "next best thing" material.

(ORIGINALLY POSTED: January 5, 2010)

Official: Anieszka

Anieszka was a young lady I came across first on Myspace. She sings rhythm-and-blues and pop-style music. She aspires to become a world-renowned music star. She is very beautiful, but not just in looks. Her voice is angelic. There is very little doubt that she'll become a future star. In fact, I'm willing to say right now that she's one of the best singers and/or performers anywhere in the world under 21. Puts her in a class with other great under-21 (at least as of 8/8/2010) musicians like Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, and others.


And Justin Beiber, if you're a John's Blog Space fan (likely has no idea who I am), check out Anieszka's cover of Baby:


One day on Myspace, a teenager from Australia named Anieszka wanted to friend me on Myspace. I had a chance to hear her sing, and my goodness... she has a very sweet voice along with some good beats and instrumentals to compliment her music. You can learn more about her music by visiting here. One thing I like about Myspace is that I get to hear music from artists and bands that I may never hear in the mainstream. If you love a mix of R&B and pop, you're likely going to like Anieszka and the lovely music she sings. Her voice is lovely as well as her music. Hear for yourself by clicking this link: Anieszka on Myspace.





All in all, Anieszka who sings music as beautifully as her looks. Her music is very fun to listen to and has its own unique style. I'm sure you'll love her music if you are a fan of R&B, soul, and/or pop. According to her website, this young teenager wants to become a world-renowned R&B singer. She has a very bright future ahead of her and just might become the next best thing if not this year, then certainly in the near future.

UPDATE: 2/21/2010 Check out more of Aniezka's music on Amazon here:





Thank you for reading!

Love John's Blog Space? If so (and if you haven't yet subscribed or followed), Subscribe and/or Follow! Become a Fan (or Like) my Facebook Fan Page and subscribe this blog (and my others) via FeedBurner (or any other aggregator in the sidebar)! Visit (or subscribe):
Subscribe to John's Blog Space!
Subscribe to John's Shop Space! (http://jbmshopspace.blogspot.com)
Subscribe to John's Gran Turismo Space! (http://johnsgtspace.blogspot.com)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger