Friday, January 22, 2010

Brenda Song

John B. Marine | 1/22/2010 05:30:00 PM | |
(UPDATED: September 17, 2011)

NOTE: This blog post may get deleted and replaced with an updated one. Enjoy your read here!


Brenda Song's Official Site

Whether as London Tipton ("The Suite Life" series), Wendy Wu (Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior), or wherever... Brenda Song is both beautiful and entertaining. The sassy young Asian-American diva has a wonderful sense of humor and creativity in all she does. I've seen lots of episodes of "The Suite Life of of Zack and Cody," where she plays as London Tipton (a spoof of Paris Hilton). London's father owns the fictional Tipton Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. London is spoiled and rich. She's also a sassy fashionista, dressing up in all kinds of fantastic outfits. I've also remembered seeing her in Disney movies like "Stuck in the Suburbs" and "Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior." In addition to acting, she's also a singer. Never heard her music? Have a look at these videos:


^ "Open Up Your Eyes"


^ "Girl Like Me"



I have great respect for her media work. She is both beautiful and sassy, as well as funny. Brenda Song smiles sweetly and has lovely hairstyles. I greatly appreciate her acting and singing. Yay Brenda! Or as London Tipton would say... "yay me!"
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger