Friday, January 22, 2010

Anna Maria Perez de Taglé

John B. Marine | 1/22/2010 07:55:00 PM | | |
(UPDATED: March 28, 2012)

NOTE: This blog post may get deleted and replaced with an updated one. Enjoy your read here!

Official Site: www.annamariaperezdeTagle.com

Continuing my theme of beautiful young Asian girls, I present Anna Maria Perez de Taglé. Anna Maria Perez de Taglé is someone I've first seen in the CBS show "Cake." Cake is a kid-friendly craft show about how to make things. She played as Miracle Ross on this popular show. Miracle is a savvy and sassy fashionista on the show. This American-born (San Francisco, CA, USA) Filipina also been on Hannah Montana and Camp Rock, but I've never seen Camp Rock before.

In case you've never seen her before, here is a picture of the beautiful young actress/singer:

Anna Maria Perez de Tagle
^ from: yeah1.com - Meet Anna Maria Perez de Taglé- singer and actress.



In addition, she also is a pretty good singer. I'm sick of '80s fandom, but she sang this '80s hit pretty doggone well:


Anna Maria Perez de Taglé - Disney Summer At Sea - 7/16/09 - Song #5



Her name may be long (full name is Anna Maria Francesca Enrique Perez de Taglé), only one word can describe her- awesome.

(ADDED: March 28, 2012)
I would tell Anna Maria Perez de Taglé to keep doing what she's doing and continue to have a lovely career, whatever aspirations she has. Would I want to meet Anna Maria Perez de Taglé (if given the chance)? I would be very honored to meet her.

I featured her among my Southeast Asian Beauties. Read more about her (and other beautiful Southeast Asians) here: Southeast Asian Beauties - John's Blog Space.





Thank you for reading!

Love John's Blog Space? If so (and if you haven't yet subscribed or followed), Subscribe and/or Follow! Become a Fan (or Like) my Facebook Fan Page and subscribe this blog (and my others) via FeedBurner (or any other aggregator in the sidebar)! Visit (or subscribe):
Subscribe to John's Blog Space!
Subscribe to John's Shop Space! (http://jbmshopspace.blogspot.com)
Subscribe to John's Gran Turismo Space! (http://johnsgtspace.blogspot.com)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger