Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Netbooks

John B. Marine | 11/02/2010 03:59:00 PM | |
Internet access on the go is possible with a netbook. They are much less bulky than a traditional laptop. These netbooks are mostly there because you want Internet access and computer access when it's too bulky to carry a laptop and when you need something as useful as a desktop PC. Netbooks were created specifically for Wi-Fi Internet usage. They are slotted in-between a laptop and a PC. So therefore, they aren't really good for storing every last thing on there on the go. This is a quick blog entry discussing my views on netbooks.

Don't know what a netbook is? Here is a picture below:



netbook
^ from: geniusreviews.org - the Dell Inspiron Mini 10, an example of a netbook.

I've been tempted with netbooks before. But since I'm not in college or work or anything, getting one is almost pointless for me. I wouldn't really want a netbook unless I was on the go a lot and doing a lot of work on the go (even if rolling around in a car or something). What I would look for in a netbook is the most bang for the buck. What can I attach or add to it? Also, is it all priced right enough for me to use efficiently?

What do you think about netbooks? What are some of the better netbooks to buy? What do you look for in a netbook? Feel free to comment in this blog post.



If you want to shop for some netbooks, here are some on Amazon for you to look at. There are MANY netbooks on Amazon, so you may want to change up the search text to seek certain brands. You can change the "netbooks" text to something like "Dell netbooks," for instance.

Feel free to have a look around either at Amazon.com: Netbooks or with this widget below:




Thank you for reading! Subscribe to my blog via FeedBurner (or any other aggregator in the sidebar)! Click on the graphics below to subscribe to both of my blogs, and also Become a Fan (or Like) my Facebook Fan Page:
* Subscribe to John's Blog Space!
* Subscribe to John's Shop Space! (http://jbmshopspace.blogspot.com)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger