Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Embracing Pinterest

John B. Marine | 5/14/2019 11:47:00 AM | |
For some time, I signed up for Pinterest, since there were some images I saw in image searches that used Pinterest. Though really, I never cared much for using it then. Times have changed recently. The way I understand Pinterest, it is more like your own collage of images representing certain themes. Some Pinterest Pins and Ideas that you have on your board may be shared or tried by other Pinterest users. This makes it a better way to try to build up your own Boards. Some people have even used Pinterest to try to sell material online. Let me continue this casual post regarding Pinterest.


My Pinterest Experience So Far.

The first Board I started was on April 15, 2019; and it was about dresses with sneakers outfits that I actually like. As much as I felt the need to express thoughts of mine with any sort of material, I felt it was only right to do so with Pinterest. So I came along with many more different Boards on Pinterest sharing my mind about various other things. I thought it only seemed fair to try to express various thoughts under a certain category or categories. Ideas and collections I want to share are still fresh in my mind the more I want to use Pinterest. For the most part, maybe I overlooked or disregarded Pinterest when I probably shouldn't have.


Pinterest vs. Instagram.

While I don't fully understand Pinterest, I do at least have a general idea as to what you use Pinterest for and how to utilize it. Pinterest is picture-sharing social media, but not in the case of Instagram. I would probably say Pinterest is better for you if you are sharing some of your own physical or digital goods. There is, however, a HUGE difference between Pinterest and Instagram. The biggest difference between the two is that Pinterest does not use or utilize tags for any pictures. So whatever ideas may be offered for a Pinterest Board may not completely suit what the board is about. The inclination is more towards visual searching. Pinterest also involves material already posted online rather than Instagram showing material actually already posted by individuals themselves. You can, though, upload your own images and put them in your own Boards. Your images could also be part of other peoples' Boards. You can think of Pinterest more like your own saved collection of images you'd probably put in a collection as if you were doing image searches with your favorite search engine.


In Case You're Interested...

You can see the Pinterest boards I put together by visiting the following link: my Pinterest site. If you want to start your own Pinterest Boards, sign up for Pinterest at www.pinterest.com.





This was mostly just a casual post, but it is a post nonetheless in my continued blogging of anything and everything. Hope you enjoyed it! Your Subscribing/Following of my work will help you to get my latest content when it becomes available. So thank you for your support! Also, thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

Subscribe to My Blog(s), and/or Follow on Bloglovin!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS) Subscribe to John's Life Space (JLS)
Support My Creative Works!
JMDesigns Patreon Soundcloud Bandcamp Twitch OpenGameArt TurboSquid
Get Social With Me!
Facebook (Friends) Facebook (Fans) Twitter YouTube Instagram Google+ LinkedIn (professionals only)
Questions or Comments? Contact Me (serious inquiries only)...
Contact Me via E-Mail




Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger