Monday, December 7, 2009

Car Style - The 2009 Ford F-150

John B. Marine | 12/07/2009 02:29:00 PM | |
Now time to add my first truck to my little discussions. "Car" style is a general term. Of course... cars and trucks are two different animals. This is time to talk about a truck as part of my car style discussion.



Can you believe one of the best-selling CARS... is a truck? That's the case when you're talking about the Ford F-150. Come out here to Texas, and you'll see we love our trucks. You don't even have to own a ranch or farmland to own a truck. The best-looking F-150 to me is the tenth generation (1997-2004), especially with the SVT Lightning. Maybe modest in looks in this day, it's still plenty awesome for a truck.

Now fast forward to the latest Ford F-150. The latest F-150 features bold styling cues and a "don't mess with me" design. The chrome details make this truck sport some sweet style. Many people have disliked the Gilette razor blade-style grill design. This truck boasts a bold front grill along with chrome accents on the front bumper, the running boards, and the outline of tail lights. The headlights of a machine are the eyes of a car or a truck. The latest F-150's eyes are as bold as an eagle.

The interior is also business-oriented as well, delivering its boldness inside. If I had one, it would probably be in black/silver or even almond/brown. It's pretty bold and stylish inside.

If you love this F-150, then you'll probably love the Raptor. The Ford F-150 Raptor is more of a proper off-road machine than a tow-everything truck. I actually like the SVT Raptor as much as I do the latest F-150.





So I go from Chevy to Ford for this blog entry, not to mention going from car to truck. It's a pretty cool-looking truck.


UPDATE: 3/27/2010
If you are looking for car parts for your car or the car I mentioned, I invite you to use either the Amazon Auto Part Finder widget on the side. Or click on the link at the end of this sentence, as it links you to Amazon Auto Part Finder. Please read "An Important Amazon Note" in the sidebar for more information on Amazon products. Thank you for reading!
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger