Thursday, December 31, 2015

Paradise Road

John B. Marine | 12/31/2015 11:07:00 PM | | | |
Paradise Road is an online forum all about performance and automotive awesomeness. It is mostly devoted to classic American cars in points around the United Kingdom in car shows and in racing events. The online community has been around since 2002. It is run by a fellow named Shaun Middleton. I've seen everything from classic American cars to even things like an eight-second Bentley drag race car to a Volvo funny car. Personally, I am always compelled about this deal because I become ever so intrigued at just how much American cars are sought after and admired in the United Kingdom. It is because of this as to why I continue to be awed by the many different cars and such featured on Paradise Road.

If Shaun himself is reading this, I want to say that I am always compelled and interested in just how much American cars are sought after and admired in the United Kingdom. While I am not extremely biased of American cars, I do admire just how much these cars are liked and admired by you all on the side of the Atlantic Ocean. Even more fascinating is all the drag racing of these machines in the UK. It is of great pleasure to be exposed in this sort of way about American cars. Even too, the various non-American cars that show up in Paradise Road posts are great to watch. Simply put, you do a great job putting everything together, and contributions from other members is nothing short of amazing. Glad to check this material out and enjoy it. Still do to this day. Thank you for making this all possible.

Got Facebook and want to join in on the fun? Visit Paradise Road's Facebook Fan Page to join in on the Paradise Road awesomeness. Further love for Paradise Road can be shown on YouTube by subscribing to the Paradise Road YouTube channel.





Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow JBS, Follow me on Bloglovin', and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger