Monday, January 4, 2010

Selena Gomez

John B. Marine | 1/04/2010 02:43:00 AM | |
(UPDATED: July 17, 2011)

There is a love-hate relationship most people have with Disney stars. Some love certain stars on the Disney Channel while others think otherwise. One such personality on Disney who is very interesting to me is one Selena Gomez (a fellow Texan). Selena Gomez is usually best known for her work in the Disney comedy, "Wizards of Waverly Place." Born in New York City, Selena Gomez is very much a Texas girl. What I love most about Selena Gomez is that she seems very down-to-earth and sweet. You know, you don't hear about her getting into trouble constantly or anything. She's as sweet as sugar and really seems like someone you would love to one day meet. Selena is part of today's young trio of awesome- herself, Demi Lovato, and Taylor Swift.





--- Selena Gomez in Pictures ---
(NEW SECTION!) Here are pictures of Selena Gomez to set the mood:

Selena Gomez 1
^ from: snarkerati.com - Selena Gomez- a sweet-as-sugar Texas girl.

Selena Gomez 2
^ from: fullissue.com - Selena Gomez and her lovely curly hair.

Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato
^ from: posh24.com - What can be cooler than Selena Gomez? Selena with Demi Lovato (another Texan), of course!



--- Selena Gomez: Style ---
To me, Selena Gomez is very pretty. Selena smiles sweetly. Pictures of her at award shows and in casual clothing are all beautiful. I think I first heard of Selena Gomez in one installment of "Access Hollywood" in 2008 or 2007. From a style perspective, her face is beautiful. She also has a variety of lovely hairstyles whether long or short. Her fashion style is cute, too. She looks cute with her outfits. Selena Gomez does look nice with the jeans-tucked into boots look (those four words VERY popular on my blog as of late). But when on at formal functions and award shows, her looks boast beautifully sophisticated style.

UPDATE: July 17, 2011
Selena Gomez was in the June/July 2011 edition of Teen Vogue magazine. From when I noted the images from the story on Selena, my favorite look of hers was when she wore a lovely white dress paired with a funky pair of Prada platform wedge sandals with an oxford design. You can see this clothing combination in this video below (watch between 1:00 and 1:17):



If you want to know more about the Prada wedges, I'm trying to find out more about them myself. This will tide you over for now on those shoes: Selena Gomez and Prada Spring 2011 Lace-Up Leather Platform Wedges (coolspotters.com).



--- Selena Gomez: Personality ---
I mentioned sweet earlier. She is very sweet to others and has a good heart. I do admit- I don't really see "Wizards of Waverly Place" much. But she is very good on that show. She's a wonderful young actress. Selena Gomez is very cute, even more so when embraced by her best friend (I don't use "BFF"), and someone else I greatly respect, another Texas girl- Demi Lovato. I've said earlier that Selena seems like a very sweet person, and someone whom you'd love to meet.

UPDATE: July 17, 2011 - Selena Gomez will be moving on from "Wizards of Waverly Place." Best of luck to Selena in all future aspirations. That even includes an upcoming Comedy/Romance movie called "Monte Carlo." Here is a look at "Monte Carlo," featuring Selena Gomez (rated PG):


^ "Monte Carlo" trailer




--- Selena Gomez: Music ---
I think Selena Gomez is very cool with music. Her "Naturally" song is very awesome, and I also like "Tell Me Something I Don't Know." Another song I've liked is a song that HAS to be the new anthem for best girl friends- "One and the Same." One final song I like from her is the very beautiful and cute song, "Fly to Your Heart." Her music ranges from cute and fun to rocking.

As a whole, I have great respect for Selena Gomez. She's the personification of "awesomeness."



--- What Would I Tell Selena Gomez If She Were to Read This? ---
Hi, Selena Gomez! You are beautiful outside and within. You have a wonderful and charming personality. Keep up the great work with all of your career endeavors. You are a blessing to this earth and this universe.

Would I Want to Meet Selena Gomez?

Absoultely! Why not?





Want more? Check these tracks out on Amazon:




Alternatively, you can check out Selena Gomez's material online! Visit:

Selena Gomez's official home page
Selena Gomez on Myspace
Selena Gomez's Facebook Fan Page
Selena Gomez on YouTube
Selena Gomez on YouTube (VEVO)
Selena Gomez on Twitter
Selena Gomez's fashion line, Dream Out Loud, on Facebook (and in Kmart stores!)

Thank you for reading!

Become a Fan (or Like) my Facebook Fan Page and subscribe this blog (and my others) via FeedBurner (or any other aggregator in the sidebar)! Visit (or subscribe):
Subscribe to John's Blog Space!
Subscribe to John's Shop Space! (http://jbmshopspace.blogspot.com)
Subscribe to John's Gran Turismo Space! (http://johnsgtspace.blogspot.com)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger