Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A. Skillz and Krafty Kuts

John B. Marine | 3/09/2010 07:15:00 PM | |
This is my first electronica-themed blog entry featuring breakbeat artists. I was first introduced to A. Skillz and Krafty Kutz on Gran Turismo 4, followed by hearing their music on Myspace. These are two of my favorites for a style of electronica I don't usually listen to. I'm blogging on both of these two in one blog entries. If you want to hear some of their music, check out some of the YouTube videos I've found.

Here is a look at these two from one of their CD covers:


^ from: twatclothing.com





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS-d6i7HsW8 (embedding for this video disabled)
^ "Gimme the Breaks" by A. Skillz and Krafty Kuts
Listen to this song because it's awesome. I think if you like old school hip-hop, I think you'll love this song.


^ "Till the Break," by A. Skillz


^ "Slip and Slide," by A. Skillz (personal favorite rally song)


^ "Bring Back the Funk," by Krafty Kuts and A. Skillz


^ "Strawberry Jam Forever," by A. Skillz


^ "Tricka Technology," by A. Skillz and Krafty Kuts




If you love A. Skillz and Krafty Kutz, here are some more items you may be interested in through Amazon:

I've tried to find A. Skillz material on Amazon, but I can only find stuff for Krafty Kuts. I do, however, have THIS to share for A. Skillz:



Visit Amazon's Krafty Kutz page or check out the items in this widget:





Thank you for reading!
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger