Sunday, August 8, 2010

Creamy Chicken Alfredo Tuscani Pasta

John B. Marine | 8/08/2010 04:54:00 PM | |
(UPDATED: December 29, 2011)

Since Pizza Hut took on pasta, I had a chance to eat their creamy chicken Alfredo yesterday. You may or may not know that I LOVE chicken! So because of this, it meant that I had to give this deal a chance. I was with my parents when we headed to a Pizza Hut. I wanted to get a pizza while at a Pizza Hut in Pearland, Texas. At one point, I became curious about Pizza Hut's pastas. I mentioned one day trying their Tuscani Pastas. In a nice gesture, my mom ordered a Family Pack of creamy chicken Alfredo. Let me give you a few pictures to showcase what I am trying to share with you all before I tell you what I think of their pasta (all pictures taken by me).



Here is a look at a tray of Pizza Hut's creamy chicken Alfredo:
Pizza Hut - Creamy chicken Alfredo Tuscani Pasta
^ Creamy chicken Alfredo pasta from Pizza Hut.

When you take a bite into this creamy chicken Alfredo pizza, it tastes delicious! The chicken is a nice little addition to the pasta as it adds some more flavor and taste to it. Covering this pasta with a combination of Alfredo and bits of chicken make this absolutely delicious to eat. Unless you just don't like chicken and/or Alfredo, there is no reason why you should dislike this. This creamy chicken Alfredo pasta from Pizza Hut is as delicious as any of their pizzas. If there are some of you trying to watch your sodium intake, remember that Alfredo sauce has lots of sodium, so take this to heart (no pun intended) before wanting to eat some of this delicious creamy chicken Alfredo pizza.





For more information on the Creamy Chicken Alfredo Tuscani Pasta from Pizza Hut or any of their fine pizzas, visit Pizza Hut's official home page. Thank you for reading!

Become a Fan (or Like) my Facebook Fan Page and subscribe this blog (and my others) via FeedBurner (or any other aggregator in the sidebar)! Visit (or subscribe):
Subscribe to John's Blog Space!
Subscribe to John's Shop Space! (http://jbmshopspace.blogspot.com)
Subscribe to John's Gran Turismo Space! (http://johnsgtspace.blogspot.com)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger