Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"John's Corner" Launched

John B. Marine | 9/20/2011 12:26:00 PM | |
I have launched a new blog page called "John's Corner," which allows you a look at what I am working on for John's Blog Space. It will be updated every now and then to reflect some of the latest changes. I invite all of my loyal readers to have a look at this new page to be in the know about some of the latest changes made for John's Blog Space.

You may take a look at my new "John's Corner" page by going here: John's Corner: my update page regarding this blog


This is just another chance to share what I have been up to lately for this blog. So have a look and be informed. Thank you for reading!

Become a Fan (or Like) my Facebook Fan Page and subscribe this blog (and my others) via FeedBurner (or any other aggregator in the sidebar)! Visit (or subscribe):
Subscribe to John's Blog Space!
Subscribe to John's Shop Space! (http://jbmshopspace.blogspot.com)
Subscribe to John's Gran Turismo Space! (http://johnsgtspace.blogspot.com)
Share this article
JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger