Monday, January 11, 2010

Motorcycle Style - The Yamaha FJR1300A

John B. Marine | 1/11/2010 07:49:00 PM | |
For the first time, I'll turn my attention to a sport touring bike. A friend of mine on GTPlanet's forums has an FJR1300. If you're not accustomed to motorcycles, think of sport touring bikes like high-performance cars that do not sacrifice or compromise performance and luxury. The reason why I chose to do a Motorcycle Style blog entry on the Yamaha FJR1300A is for its exciting styling cues. I had already reviewed another Yamaha previously. So let me share my style thoughts on the Yamaha FJR1300. And I'll go along with the new model.



--- Motorcycle Style: The Yamaha FJR1300 ---
The bike: Yamaha FJR1300A

Yamaha's FJR1300A boasts exciting style. You can almost swear this motorcycle was carved out of metal with knives. This is more like a sporty machine with sharp styling cues. The 2010 FJR1300A boasts two huge headlights on either side of the front. The glass encasing makes them look like a demon or an insect with big eyes. A tall windscreen (which I think is adjustable) is there to protect you from getting bug splatters on your teeth. Because... insects are evil (just like haters on YouTube). A nice pair of side view mirrors are nicely styled. The bodywork around this bike is sharply styled and every exciting. You almost swear that it could turn into a Transformer and cause havoc (or save the world, of course). Nothing vanilla about its design. This bike could "comfortably" seat two riders. And for both riders, there are two helmet cases to store those helmets when you park your bike. A lovely pair of chrome mufflers adds some lovely style to this sharp bike. (NOTE: Because I'm unable to get decent pictures of the rear, I won't discuss how the rear of this bike looks.)

When you're ready to start the bike up, you have a nice set of gauges to compliment you. A big analog speedometer up front is met with a tachometer on the left and a digital oil and fuel gauge on the right of the speedometer. It even has its own clock and lets you know what gear you're in.





When you're ready to ride in style, nothing fits the bill quite like the Yamaha FJR1300A lookswise. It has sharp and distinctive style. Its sharpness also lies in its handling prowess. This is a stylish sport tourer to enjoy going on long bike rides and rallies. It's a lovely motorcycle. Silver is a great color for this machine. Yamaha FJR1300A. One sharp motorcycle inside and out.


If you would like to find some motorcycle parts and gear, I invite you to click on this graphic below to find Motorcycle and ATV gear from Amazon. I appreciate your support if you do want to look for motorcycle and ATV products from Amazon (see "An Important Amazon Note" for more info on Amazon products in my blog):




Thank you for reading!
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger