Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Arika Sato

John B. Marine | 2/23/2010 07:50:00 PM | | |
(UPDATED: May 26, 2016)

Japanese-American cutie Arika Sato is a television personality as well as a model. She is best known for being a contestant on the second season of "Paris Hilton's My New BFF (Best Friend Forever)." Unfortunately, she was eliminated from the competition for kissing a bachelor in a challenge. Arika is trying to break through as a TV Personality. Arika Sato has a beautiful smile, lovely hair, a nice sense of fashion, and plenty of charm. She is also a stylish goddess with a nice sense of fashion. Amid her fashionable looks, her loveliest accessory is her sweet smile.

If you've never seen or heard of the (born: May 26, 1988)-year old Arika Sato, here is a picture of her:

Arika Sato
^ from: gotcast.com - Arika Sato is the sweetest eye candy you will ever see with sweet looks.


LATEST UPDATE(S)/REVISION(S):

MAY 26 2016 - updated look of post and edited some material.





How I Came Across Arika Sato


This story may be the most logical. In one of my most recent blog entries, I talked about some of my fictional characters. One of my fictional characters for my MUGEN project is Candy Love, who is Japanese-American. So when I did a random search for Japanese-American girls, I came across Arika Sato. I was introduced to her overall style both with her looks and in her videos. I've grown great appreciation for her work that I'd subscribe to her YouTube channel.




Arika's Aspirations


Her hosting aspirations have been made pretty clear as this video suggests:



From TV hostess to journalism, Arika does dream of being a TV personality in the mainstream. She was once among the many ladies to become the next Spike girl. Maybe one of the finest aspects of Arika is that she is very determined and well-educated. I think Arika is capable of anything she wishes to accomplish, even as watching this CorpShorts YouTube video featuring Arika Sato.

I personally want Arika to accomplish any such aspirations she has. Arika Sato is a young lady who is well-equipped to become a great TV personality- beautiful looks, exceptional character, amazing charm, and loads of entertaining value. She is a lady with great style and great fashion charm. There's also a cultural reason why I do cheer her on... how many Asian or Asian-American stars are there in mainstream American media? The last thing really close to an Asian superstar in American media is Tila Tequila. So if you're probably looking for the next lovely Asian star, look no further than Arika Sato. I really think she could be the next Asian superstar in American media.




My Message to Arika (if she were to read this)


I just want to say that you are beautiful as well as charming. Best of luck to you in all of your aspirations. You are truly capable of anything you set your mind to and work towards. I would love for you to become a celebrated superstar here in American media. I send you my best wishes and kindest regards. I hope you become your own superstar either in entertainment or in journalism. I pull for you as a friend and as a fan of yours.

Would I Like to Meet Arika Sato (if given the chance)

Are you kidding me? Of course I'd love to meet her (if given the chance)!





That concludes this blog entry. Arika = awesome! I wish her the very best in becoming a celebrated celebrity in American media. She'd be up there along with the likes of Brenda Song and Anna Maria Perez de Taglé as far as young Asian-American celebrities are concerned (both of which, I am also fans of).

Loves you some Arika Sato? Check her out on these websites:
* Arika Sato Official
* Arika Sato on Myspace
* Arika Sato's Facebook Fan Page
* Arika Sato's YouTube channel
* Follow Arika Sato on Twitter!

Of course, if Arika herself is reading this, my best wishes go out to you in all aspects of life!





Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow JBS, Follow me on Bloglovin', and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger