Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sheena Melwani

John B. Marine | 5/06/2010 04:01:00 AM | | | |
Some people have a certain magic to them that makes them great. Sheena Melwani's magic is in singing to her heart's delight to captivate your heart. Listening to the Boston, Massachusetts, USA-area native's music is like being at a restaurant buffet- all you can eat, and you NEVER feel like you have enough. She is a very good piano player as well. So you could say that she has a beautiful voice while also being a great piano player. While not really a big fan of hers, Sheena Melwani's beautiful singing along with great piano playing reminds me of Alicia Keys.

I first learned of her on Stickam when I saw an advertisement featuring her. The next thing I did was visit YouTube. The first song of hers I've heard was her rendition of "Fireflies" by Owl City. The way her rendition was done (which was slower and dramatic) was beautiful. I'm not going to lie to you- I was crying happy tears when I heard her sing because it was just so beautiful. I usually have what I call as "the Rule of Threes," in which I usually like someone or something if I see three different videos, hear three different songs, and like all three of them to accept someone. I've heard three of her other songs and fell in love quickly.


Here is a picture of Sheena Melwani:


^ from: lawnandgardenwv.com - Sheena Melwani.

Sheena Melwani is the truth! Don't believe me? Listen to this singing princess with the voice of a goddess by checking out these YouTube videos below.


^ Sheena Melwani's rendition of Owl City's "Fireflies" - This was the video I was crying to when I heard it for the first time!


^ Sheena Melwani's rendition of "Teardrops on my Guitar" by Taylor Swift


^ Sheena Melwani's rendition of "Knock You Down" by Keri Hilson featuring Ne-Yo and KanYe West



Like I said earlier- Sheena Melwani is the truth! For more from this singing goddess, visit these links:
* Sheena Melwani's Official Page
* Sheena Melwani on Myspace
* Sheena Melwani's Facebook fan page
* Sheena Melwani on YouTube
* SheenaTV Live!

Thank you for reading my blog entry! If you want to see more music artists that I think you should check out, visit My Music Picks. You can also find this link just below the header of my blog.
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger