Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Filo & Peri

John B. Marine | 3/03/2010 04:57:00 PM | |
Filo & Peri are all about one thing- hard-hitting trance. They deliver some awesome music. I first heard of this duo in 2007 or so listening to Sirius BPM. I heard "Anthem" by these two and instantly loved their music. I then started to hear some of their other music, and that's when I've gotten to enjoy their trance. I started listening on Myspace to Filo and Peri and loved their music. While I don't know their entire history, I do admire these guys. Maybe you will too after reading this blog entry and seeing what I have to offer to you about Filo and Peri.



Here are some songs for you to check out from Filo & Peri:


^ "Anthem" - This was the first song I heard from this duo. This song from 2007 is just plenty awesome. You might agree after checking this video out.


^ "Spectrum" - According to the YouTube description to this video, this was the song that helped Filo & Peri to get on the map. It has a great beat to it. This song is actually quite mellow, but it still has that kick to it.


^ "Elevation" - This is a beautiful-sounding song with a nice beat. In a way, it kind of reminds me of Robert Miles' music- beautiful melodies accompanied by an awesome beat.





Do you like Filo & Peri? Here is some music for you to check out on Amazon if you like their music:




Or visit Flio & Peri's Amazon Page for more Filo & Peri!
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger