Sunday, June 26, 2011

1,000,000 Views!

John B. Marine | 6/26/2011 01:15:00 PM | |
John's Blog Space has surpassed 1,000,000 views today since Blogger/Blogspot introduced its own statistics engine! These 1M views are based on Blogger/Blogspot statistics. Reaching this many views means that over one million people even cared to visit your site. Especially if you continue working on your website or blog regularly, reaching one million views all-time is a tremendous accomplishment.

It was July 2010 or so when Blogger/Blogspot introduced this stat system. All of the views I was able to get were done by all of you for the most part. I hate viewing my own blog because I think of it as cheap views. It's almost like on YouTube where someone says something like "thumbs up if..." I specifically set my settings to where my own views don't count. Sadly, Internet Explorer is poor at not saving the "Don't Count My Own Page Views" feature. I guess if there is one thing I am proud of, it is that I got to 1,000,000 views in one year since the stat system was introduced for Blogger/Blogspot.


My Thanks to My Readers; Thoughts.

I would like to thank everyone who even bothered to look at "John's Blog Space" for the past 12 months. The biggest key for me was when GTPlanet linked to my blog post about my first impressions of the Gran Turismo 5 kiosk demo. I got hits from around the world and back for my efforts. At one point, my blog started losing regular views. There was a point where I really thought hardly anyone cared about my blog anymore except for my loyal readers. There was even a point when I would get suspicious blog comments. Like, imagine people only visiting your blog just because of the commenting system your blog uses or on certain keywords. I had to crack down on that, and I think it put a hurt on my view counts.


Final Thoughts.

All I can do is just post blog entries for all of you. The rest all relies on my readers (yourself included). I am thankful that over a million views from as many as about 170 different countries and territories have visited John's Blog Space. You all cared even when I thought people DIDN'T care about my work. I still wish I could return to regularly getting 3,000 views or more; but I will surely take the fact that more than 1,000,000 people even cared to visit John's Blog Space. So thank you very much to all of you the world over.





As a bonus note, "John's Gran Turismo Space" got 10,000+ views all-time (Blogger/Blogspot statistics) a few days ago. So thanks to you GT fans for supporting JGTS in addition to JBS. Thank you for reading! More blogging goodness from JBS to come in the future!

Become a Fan (or Like) my Facebook Fan Page and subscribe this blog (and my others) via FeedBurner (or any other aggregator in the sidebar)! Visit (or subscribe):
Subscribe to John's Blog Space!
Subscribe to John's Shop Space! (http://jbmshopspace.blogspot.com)
Subscribe to John's Gran Turismo Space! (http://johnsgtspace.blogspot.com)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger