Saturday, July 7, 2012

"StyleSpace" is Born!

John B. Marine | 7/07/2012 07:55:00 PM | | |
(UPDATED: July 10, 2012)

"StyleSpace, by John B. Marine" is born! This blog will serve as a fashion-exclusive blog devoted to fashion, beauty, and style. My blog's popularity seemed to really take off when I started mentioning fashion as part of my usual topics. Making a fashion blog was something I've ducked and dodged for a long while. Finally, I decided I'd try my luck making a more fashion-oriented blog for others to visit and enjoy.


A few brief figures on this new blog:

StyleSpace, by John B. Marine...
established: July 7, 2012
opened: July 7, 2012


As something different, I usually note my blogs by certain colors. This is really my first blog that doesn't have any "official colors." Who knows? I may decide to make it all blue. Maybe I go with some other color combination. I may even change the theme to any number of themes. There aren't really any official colors for StyleSpace like with my other blogs.

So if you fashion lovers want to check out my newest blog, you are invited to click on the banner below to go straight to StyleSpace. The blog is still a Work-in-Progress as of this initial post. So things will be added or edited periodically until I make something I'm really satisfied with.

Click on the banner below or click on the text below the banner to visit my new blog:

StyleSpace, by JBM banner
^ StyleSpace, by John B. Marine. Welcome to my fashionable space! :)





I will be editing a lot of my material to showcase my latest blog. And in case you haven't noticed, I now refer to all of my blogs as now being my universe. My universe contains several different spaces you are free to visit and enjoy. So this is something new for me.

(ADDED: July 8, 2012)
I am also seeking some new opportunities to enhance my blog and its content. So you may see some new material here on JBS as well as on StyleSpace to try to offer readers more things as well as enhance the greater scope of material in my blogs. So stay tuned for more in the future!

(ADDED: July 10, 2012)
Read "An Important Amazon Note" for information regarding not only Amazon items, but also other programs I'm associated with.

Thank you for reading!

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow JBS, and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Shop Space (JSS) Subscribe to John's Gran Turismo Space (JGTS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)
Share this article

2 comments:

John B. Marine said...

I, for one, am very excited about this! :) Get on it, dude.


http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

John B. Marine said...

Congrats dear John, I have just found out you have expended your fabulous blogging talent!:) I'm heading there to check it!!:) Happy Wednesday!!!

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger