Monday, July 14, 2014

Personality and Color

John B. Marine | 7/14/2014 12:47:00 AM | | | |
Blue is my favorite color, as you may know. What does your favorite color say about you, though? I visited a website once which featured information on what a color says about your personality. Needless to say, a lot of what it says about blue lovers is true about myself. Here is the short version of what the site says about people who love blue:

"Lovers of blue have a deep need to find inner peace and truth, to live their life according to their ideals and beliefs without having to change their inflexible viewpoint of life to satisfy others."

If you love blue like I do and want the longer version of what blue says about your personality, try this link: Personality Color Blue

Again... a lot of what it says about people who love blue are things I mostly admit about myself. It does seem pretty amazing that being fond of a certain color can say so much about you. I sort of wonder what kind of connection one's favorite color and his/her personality have. Like, are there certain cues of certain colors that are linked to certain personal traits or habits? I've always been sort of educated that blue is a calm and relaxing color. Lots of services have blue as their primary color- such as Facebook and Twitter. Google's logo went from its colorful "G" to a blue color. Blue has so many applications.

One last thing to note... whatever you may find out about your favorite color doesn't mean you are a great person or a bad person- it is just an overall reflection of what kind of personality you have or may have based on your favorite color. Don't feel down on yourself because certain negative qualities may be true about you. Everything has positive and negative value- including yourself.


To Learn About Your Favorite Color and Personality Traits...

Here is the website I visited where you can learn more about what your favorite color says about your personality: Your Personality Color. After visiting the site, my discussion questions for all of you are:

What is your favorite color, and do you agree or disagree with what your favorite color says about your personality? How much of the different personality qualities associated with such colors do you admit to?

I can't believe I have not posted a blog entry here on "John's Blog Space" in over a month. Do remember that I live my own life as well as post material for my other blogs. So if one seems dead, it hasn't mean I've given up on it entirely. I still thank you for being here.





Be sure to Follow and Subscribe if you love my work and if you enjoyed your time here. I do what I can to make all of my posts interesting. Thank you for reading!

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow JBS, Follow me on Bloglovin', and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)
Share this article

4 comments:

John B. Marine said...

As weird as this may sound, my favorite color is black. It says that "Lovers of black have a need for power and control in order to protect their own emotional insecurities." Hmmm...on point. I really need to work on that.


xoxo
Eesh | The Other Side of Paradise

L.E.N K said...

I've heard the power of red....but it was so surprising that blue has another element. I do want to know how the colors work and how I can make it work.
http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

John B. Marine said...

Wow this is so interesting! Who knew that your favorite color could say so much anout you :) my fave is Red! Lovely post <3

New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
GOOGLE + || BLOGLOVIN || FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM

John B. Marine said...

I think i just like dark colors
http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger