Saturday, December 19, 2009

Thanks to All of You!

John B. Marine | 12/19/2009 12:59:00 PM |
Recommendation for Facebook friends: click on this note and comment on my full blog entry!

For all of you the world over, I'd like to thank all of you for visiting my blog. I figured I'd offer my thanks to all of you for my 100th post to my blog. I thank all of you for visiting my blog and even commenting. In moving forward, I'd like to get some more traffic and some more comments from all of you. Do not be compelled by me requiring comments. I'm only doing this to weed out haters, racists, sexists, and people like that from poisoning my blog. My people on Facebook are welcome to comment on my blog from my blog, but are recommended to do so on my blog rather than in comments on Facebook (because I'd like some more traffic to my blog).

I'll move toward making more graphics and such for my blog for personalization and for enhancing my material. I may even do more segments and talking about all kinds of other things on my blog. In the future, I will need to find new ways to get more people involved with my blog. Maybe I can start polls or something. I'm just looking for more traffic and exposure.

People, I haven't been serious about blogging until I was at a crossroads in my life. I would post something every so often back in the past. But when I started to become more active blogging, I'm now looking to gain more traffic and attention online. I need YOUR help to make my blog become more popular! Get involved, share my blog, comment on my blog... just let me know you care.



To all of my readers, I hope I've been able to entertain, inform, educate, and maybe inspire you as well. Thank you very much for visiting my blog.
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger