Thursday, April 26, 2012

Be Amazing EVERY Day!

John B. Marine | 4/26/2012 02:16:00 PM |
Need motivation today? Recite any or all of these quotes to yourself as your own personal mantra and give yourself empowerment on making this day special. Give yourself a chance to read these quotes while also trying to live up to these quotes. Remember- be AMAZING today! Here's my inspiration to you all:

• Every day is a chance to be amazing and do something amazing. Today is one of those chances.

• I will make the most of this day to make myself amazing.

• I will work to make today an amazing day.

• I will work as best as possible to make today a great day, even if it ultimately ends up a bad day.

• If today ends up a bad day, then at least I did my best to make it as best of a day as possible.

• I will not let anything stop me in making the most of this day.

• I was granted the opportunity to be great today, and I will not fail myself or others.

• Being amazing grants me strength and power. You, nor anything else will not break me in my attempts to make myself stronger.

• Even if uninspired today, I am inspired to be amazing and do amazing things regardless of what today brings or will/could bring.

• Even if I lack motivation to be amazing today, I still willingly drive myself to be amazing in some sort of way today.

While I may commonly say "have a great day" to friends, every day is a chance to be amazing in some sort of way. Your life is a book with many pages and chapters left blank. How will you fill in those pages? Don't tell me your answer(s) to that question- answer this on your own with your own input. Who wants to read a book on someone whose life was without promise, without hope, and without any real determination to make himself/herself better than the day before? Every day is a chance to be amazing. So...


BE AMAZING EVERY DAY!
(a public service announcement by John B. Marine)





Thank you for reading! Hope this gets you going for the day! :)

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow JBS, and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Shop Space (JSS) Subscribe to John's Gran Turismo Space (JGTS)
Share this article

3 comments:

marina miouprincess said...

thanks for sharing this with us John,it's good to keep these in mind! :) I love the diversity of your posts
www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.com

GlamChameleon said...

AMAZING!!! That's the best word to describe this utterly inspirational post and all lines above!! I needed this, especially this morning!! Thank you John!!!!!! Have an amazing day as well!;)

Gabriella Cozza said...

Love this post!  Very inspirational and happy! :)  I am feeling pretty amazing today, as should you. :)

♥ Principessa
Gabriella
  

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger