• Every day is a chance to be amazing and do something amazing. Today is one of those chances.
• I will make the most of this day to make myself amazing.
• I will work to make today an amazing day.
• I will work as best as possible to make today a great day, even if it ultimately ends up a bad day.
• If today ends up a bad day, then at least I did my best to make it as best of a day as possible.
• I will not let anything stop me in making the most of this day.
• I was granted the opportunity to be great today, and I will not fail myself or others.
• Being amazing grants me strength and power. You, nor anything else will not break me in my attempts to make myself stronger.
• Even if uninspired today, I am inspired to be amazing and do amazing things regardless of what today brings or will/could bring.
• Even if I lack motivation to be amazing today, I still willingly drive myself to be amazing in some sort of way today.
While I may commonly say "have a great day" to friends, every day is a chance to be amazing in some sort of way. Your life is a book with many pages and chapters left blank. How will you fill in those pages? Don't tell me your answer(s) to that question- answer this on your own with your own input. Who wants to read a book on someone whose life was without promise, without hope, and without any real determination to make himself/herself better than the day before? Every day is a chance to be amazing. So...
(a public service announcement by John B. Marine)
Thank you for reading! Hope this gets you going for the day! :)
|"Like" me on Facebook, Follow JBS, and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!|
|Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS)||Subscribe to John's Shop Space (JSS)||Subscribe to John's Gran Turismo Space (JGTS)|