Friday, August 1, 2014

Support Systems

John B. Marine | 8/01/2014 06:25:00 PM | | | |
Everyone needs a support system to help deal with a number of issues in our lives. Some have a strong support system, others do not. Some loners are their own support system. Regardless, it is always nice to know other people care about us to where they lend their support to us. Having such a support system helps all of us better be able to handle various aspects of life and certain tasks and endeavors.

Before I go any further, let me share with you a quote I found online to demonstrate how special it is to have a support system:

"My friends and family are my support system. They tell me what I need to hear, not what I want to hear and they are there for me in the good and bad times. Without them I have no idea where I would be and I know that their love for me is what's keeping my head above the water."

-Kelly Clarkson

Let's continue.


--- Support Systems ---

How about a random image to set the tone here?

support system
^ from: forestyouthworkersnetwork.org.uk - You know you can succeed and solve problems, but we sometimes need a support system to help ensure and assure we can succeed and solve problems.

Not everyone believes in having a support system. Many just think if they are on their own that they have only themselves to blame for not accomplishing a task or doing something right. Think of the classic test of falling over backwards and having someone catch you. Not having a support system, you'd fall hard on your back and feel the pain. A person who catches you in your fall or something soft supporting the fall is that support system. The support system is there to help you in the event of an emergency or to help you towards recovery from failure.

Whoever or whatever serves as your support system, be thankful and blessed you have such support. You want to succeed. Others want you to succeed. Why don't you and others get together and make magic happen? Yeah. Let's work with you to help you to succeed. You know you can succeed; all that needs to be done is to help ENSURE you succeed. That is where having a support system can help. The ones in your support system can do everything from point you in the correct direction and even ward off all the enablers and hazards that provide counterproductive measures.

No matter what, there is hope for you no matter what problems or issues you may face. Look to your support system to help ensure that you meet your goals and solve your problems. You can handle all of these issues on your own, but life is better and more enjoyable knowing there are others who have your best interests in mind and want you to succeed in life. So don't take support systems for granted- just be thankful there are people and things to help you succeed and solve your problems.





That concludes this brief blog post. Discussion time...

Do you have a support system? Are you part of a support system for someone else? Of what importance do you think support systems are?

I initially intended to post something regarding some fairly interesting news as to why I haven't been blogging too much lately. However, I decided to make this blog post just to kick off August 2014. I'm doing fine. I may discuss what's been going on with me lately in a "John's Corner" post. Anyhow, I hope you enjoyed this blog post, and I also hope you've found it useful (as I intended to make it). Thank you for reading!

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow JBS, Follow me on Bloglovin', and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)
Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger