Monday, December 4, 2017

John's Corner - November 2017 Updates

John B. Marine | 12/04/2017 10:30:00 PM | | | |
November 2017 has been rough for me. My grandmother passed away, and I had to go to a hospital to remove some abscess removed followed by taking antibiotics to treat an infection. I made a new blog but also missed lots of time. Regardless, I am fine. I want to say I am sorry for not being so active this November blogging. I am also sorry I haven't come up with more new material to keep my blogging work relevant and active. While I an can not assure things will change with the snap of a finger, I do feel I can try to offer as much material as possible to make up for lost time. So therefore, get ready for more content as I make it available.

Oh, and welcome to "John's Corner!"
Johns Corner


About That New Blog...

If you haven't visited my new blog, it is called "John's Life Space." "John's Life Space" (or JLS) is a blog about life issues. These are issues relating to a variety of life issues. Among others- life, love, parenting, intimacy, motivation, LGBT matters, and more. Most of you may know I've used JLS to discuss life issues before. Now, though, I want to make a proper blog to help people with various issues. While not every issue discussed may be for all audiences, my hope is to provide a positive space to offer my own help people who may need support and help. "John's Life Space" is my sixth-ever blog I created on Blogger/Blogspot and is currently my fifth blog that I run. So I now run an insane five blogs at present!

On top of that, my "John's Life Space" blog is dedicated in loving memory of my grandmother.


Visit "John's Life Space" Today!

Want to visit my life issues blog? If so, johnslifespace.blogspot.com today!





I may explain further about what has happened in my life while also including more content in the future. Until then, thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

Subscribe to My Blog(s), and/or Follow on Bloglovin!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS) Subscribe to John's Life Space (JLS)
Support My Creative Works!
JMDesigns Patreon Soundcloud Bandcamp Twitch OpenGameArt TurboSquid
Get Social With Me!
Facebook (Friends) Facebook (Fans) Twitter YouTube Instagram Google+ LinkedIn (professionals only)
Questions or Comments? Contact Me (serious inquiries only)...
Contact Me via E-Mail




Share this article

0 comments:

JohnMarineDesigns on TurboSquid

Would you like to donate to support my creative work for my creative works studio JohnMarineDesigns? If so, please show your support using this PayPal item:
I am now on Patreon! Support my creative work on Patreon today at: www.patreon.com/johnbmarine!
 
Copyright © 2015 John's Blog Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger